Saturday, February 2, 2008

CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS ENDORSE JOHN MCCAIN

U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced new endorsements from members of the U.S. House of Representatives.

"I've known John McCain for years, and I can say without a doubt that he is a man of the highest personal integrity," said Congressman Peter King. "When you look at John McCain's record, you will find he has consistently been a strong voice for defending traditional conservative values, for ending wasteful spending in Washington, and for ensuring our nation's security. I am proud to join with my colleagues from the House in endorsing John McCain for President of the United States."

John McCain thanked the U.S. Representatives for their support, saying, "It is a great honor to me to have the support of my colleagues from the House. I value their service and advice, and I know they will make a valuable addition to our team."

CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS FOR MCCAIN
Congressman Jim Gerlach (R-PA)
Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA)
Congressman Peter King (R-NY)
Congressman Randy Kuhl (R-NY)
Congressman Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ)
Congresswoman Deborah Pryce (R-OH)

No comments: