Thursday, February 14, 2008

Georgia Romney Campaign Note

Everyone,

By now I'm sure you've heard that Governor Romney suspended his campaign today effectively ending his bid for the White House. He made the announcement during his address at the CPAC conference in Washington DC. He made a very inspiring speech, and you can watch it here:

http://mitt-tv.mittromney.com/?showid=731050

I want to thank all of you for your efforts, your contributions, and most of all your commitment to Gov. Romney over these last months. We may be disappointed with the outcome, but I sincerely believe we made a difference.

I told a friend of mine today that I've been involved with campaigns in the past that, as time went on, I began to question why I ever chose to support that candidate. This time couldn't have been more different. Each encounter, each speech, each debate made my admiration grow for Gov. Romney. We've been part of a movement that while it may have come up short here in Georgia and across the nation still made a statement for our conservative, Republican values.

So, it's been a fun run for me personally. I've enjoyed each moment working with each of you. I plan to keep the email georgiansforromney@yahoo.com active for a while so feel free to email me should you need anything.

Thanks again for everything,

---

No comments: