Saturday, February 16, 2008

CONGRESSMAN JOE KNOLLENBERG ENDORSES JOHN MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT

U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that Congressman Joe Knollenberg (R-MI) has endorsed John McCain for president.

"As a former Romney supporter, I am proud to take the Governor's lead and endorse our next Republican president, John McCain," said Congressman Knollenberg. "John McCain is uniting our Party around conservative principles: strong national security, fiscal responsibility and traditional values. His the one candidate who is ready to lead as commander in chief on day one. Now is the time to unify our Party, and I ask all of my fellow Michigan Republicans to rally to John McCain for victory in November."

John McCain thanked Congressman Knollenberg for his support, stating, "I admire Joe's conservative leadership in the House and his faithful service to our nation and the people of Michigan. I proud to have him on our team."
---

No comments: