Friday, February 8, 2008

MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ENDORSE JOHN MCCAIN

U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced new endorsements from members of the U.S. House of Representatives.

"Republicans across the country recognize that John McCain is the candidate who can unite our party for victory in November," said Congressman Michael Burgess. "Americans from all walks of life respect and admire John McCain for his heroic service to our country and his steadfast commitment to conservative ideals. I am proud to endorse John McCain for president."

John McCain thanked the U.S. Representatives for their support, saying, "I am honored and humbled to have the support of my friends from the House. I appreciate their advice and counsel, and I welcome them to our team."

MEMBERS OF CONGRESS FOR MCCAIN
Congressman Michael Burgess (R-TX)
Congressman Charlie Dent (R-PA)
Congressman David Dreier (R-CA)
Congressman Vito Fossella (R-NY)
Congressman Dave Reichert (R-WA)

No comments: