Friday, February 29, 2008

STATEMENT BY JOHN MCCAIN ON PASTOR HAGEE ENDORSEMENT

U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today released the following statement by John McCain on his endorsement by Pastor John Hagee:

"Yesterday, Pastor John Hagee endorsed my candidacy for president in San Antonio, Texas. However, in no way did I intend for his endorsement to suggest that I in turn agree with all of Pastor Hagee's views, which I obviously do not.

"I am hopeful that Catholics, Protestants and all people of faith who share my vision for the future of America will respond to our message of defending innocent life, traditional marriage, and compassion for the most vulnerable in our society."

---
www.FayetteFrontPage.com
Fayette Front Page
Community News You Can Use
Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Tyrone
---

No comments: