Friday, February 1, 2008

Steve Forbes On John McCain

Steve Forbes On Fox News' "Your World With Neil Cavuto" Today:
Fox News' Neil Cavuto: "Who would be preferable to you? I know your guy [Mayor Giuliani] is going to McCain. Romney has a tax cutting record -- some dispute that. Where are you? What's your edge? You're going to be in demand as an economic advisor."
Steve Forbes: "Governor Romney -- it depends on how you define a tax cut. He calls it fee increases and loophole closing when he raised taxes."
Cavuto: "So you, like Rudy Giuliani, sound like a McCain man."
Forbes: "That's where I'm heading right now I think. But certainly of the candidates out there, I think John McCain has exhibited great signs of growth. So, I may be there before long, Neil."
Watch Steve Forbes Discuss John McCain And Mitt Romney

No comments: