Sunday, January 6, 2008

JOE DELAHUNTY ENDORSES JOHN MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT

U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former New Hampshire State Senate President Joseph Delahunty has endorsed John McCain for president.

"During my time in New Hampshire politics I have worked with innumerable politicians and Americans from all walks of life. However, no one that I have met has possessed a record of service to our country as impressive as John McCain. Throughout his life he has put the country's interest before his own. He is a man of principle, judgment and unmatched experience, and I am I am proud to support him."

John McCain thanked Mr. Delahunty for his support, stating, "As President of the New Hampshire State Senate, Joe displayed his commitment to the people of the Granite State. I'm proud to have a Republican leader and dedicated public servant like Joe on my New Hampshire team."

No comments: