Friday, January 25, 2008

LOUISIANA STATE REPRESENTATIVE JOHN LABRUZZO ENDORSES JOHN MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT

.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that Louisiana State Representative John LaBruzzo has endorsed John McCain for president. Representative LaBruzzo was the leading vote getter in the 1st Congressional District Louisiana Republican Caucus on January 22nd.

"Although I did not run on the John McCain slate, I am endorsing him today. On Tuesday night Senator McCain demonstrated success in attracting the support of pro-life, pro-family conservatives," said Representative LaBruzzo. "His 25 year record as a conservative Republican leader and his experience as an American hero swayed me to lend him my support. I urge other uncommitted pro-life, pro-family slate delegates to join me in endorsing John McCain for president."

John McCain was the winning presidential candidate in the Louisiana Republican Caucus.

John McCain thanked Representative LaBruzzo, saying, "John is a principled, conservative leader. His service to Louisiana and to the conservative cause is admirable, and I am grateful to have his support."

No comments: