Monday, January 28, 2008

PASCO COUNTY GOP CHAIRMAN BILL BUNTING SUPPORTS JOHN MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT

U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that Pasco County GOP Chairman Bill Bunting supports John McCain for president.

"I look for the candidate who understands the idea that with great freedoms come great responsibilities, which is why I am supporting John McCain," said Bill Bunting. "John McCain is an honorable man and a great American with strong commitment to second amendment rights, and I am proud to support him for president."

John McCain thanked Mr. Bunting for his support, "I stand with Florida sportsmen in placing a high value on natural resource stewardship and our constitutional right to bear arms. I look forward to Bill's counsel as we move forward in Florida, and I am grateful for his support."
Mr. Bunting serves as Pasco County GOP Chair and is a leading gun rights advocate. He formerly served on Senator Fred Thompson's Sportsmen for Fred Steering Committee and was previously the Second Amendment chairman in the State of Florida for Governor Charlie Crist during his campaign.

No comments: