Wednesday, January 30, 2008

JOHN MCCAIN 2008 LAUNCHES NEW WEB AD: "A TALE OF TWO MITTS"

U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today released a new web ad, entitled "A Tale Of Two Mitts," focusing on Mitt Romney's shifting positions on important issues like abortion, gun control and Ronald Reagan.
As the Orlando Sentinel wrote today, Romney's record of shifting positions "raises doubts about his core beliefs and commitment to principle."
VIEW THE AD HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGur36uVWxA
Script For "A Tale Of Two Mitts" (1:00-Web)
CHYRON: Masterpiece Theatre
CHYRON: A Tale of Two Mitts
CHYRON: On Abortion
CHYRON: MA-U.S. Senate Debate 1994
MITT ROMNEY: I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country.
CHYRON: MA-Gubernatorial Debate 2002
MITT ROMNEY: I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose, and am devoted and dedicated to honoring my word in that regard.
CHYRON: TV-Interview 2007
MITT ROMNEY: I am pro-life, and favor that legislation.
MITT ROMNEY: You will not see me wavering on that or be a multiple choice. Thank you very much.
CHYRON: MA-U.S. Senate Debate 1994
CHYRON: Republican Presidential Debate 2007
MITT ROMNEY: You can go back to YouTube and look at what I said in 1994. I never said I was pro-choice but, my position was effectively pro-choice. I've said that time and time again.
CHYRON: On the 2nd Amendment
CHYRON: MA-Gubernatorial Debate 2002
MITT ROMNEY: We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts. I support them.
CHYRON: Speaking in 2007
MITT ROMNEY: I support the 2nd Amendment. I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life.
CHYRON: Speaking in 2007
MITT ROMNEY: Small, small, uh, varmints if you will.
CHYRON: On Being a Republican
CHYRON: MA-U.S. Senate Debate 1994
MITT ROMNEY: Look, I was an independent during the time of Reagan-Bush.
CHYRON: On Being a Republican
CHYRON: Campaign Commercial-2007
MITT ROMNEY: It's time for Republicans to start acting like Republicans.
CHYRON: On Being a Republican
CHYRON: MA-U.S. Senate Debate 1994
MITT ROMNEY: I'm not trying to return to Reagan-Bush.
CHYRON: Mitt Romney's Flip-Flops Truly Are Masterpieces
JOHN MCCAIN: I'm John McCain and I approved this message.
CHYRON: Paid for by John McCain, 2008. Approved by John McCain.
CHYRON: www.JohnMcCain.com

No comments: