Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rudy Giuliani Campaign Launches National, Florida TV Ad, “First Day”

The Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee today announced the launch of a new television ad entitled “First Day.” The ad begins airing on FOX News and in Florida today.

To view the ad, visit www.joinrudy2008.com. The script is below.

Script for “First Day”:

NARRATOR: “On his first day in office, Rudy Giuliani will send Congress the largest tax cut in American history.”

MAYOR GIULIANI: “I would lower taxes as President of the United States because it’s not just an ideology or, or a theory for me. I made it work. I had results.”

NARRATOR: “Rudy’s delivered more tax relief than the other Republicans combined. And now has a plan to cut taxes by trillions of dollars.”

MAYOR GIULIANI: “I’m the one who, who’s lowered taxes, and lowered spending, and actually gotten it done where it was more difficult to do it than even in Washington DC. I’m Rudy Giuliani and I approved this message.”

No comments: