Sunday, January 6, 2008

McCain to Supporters

Dear McCain Supporter,

Our campaign is making a historic comeback and I have you to thank!

Our momentum is booming and the prospect of winning the Republican Nomination is growing stronger each day. After a surprising finish in Iowa, we are up in New Hampshire talking to voters and having important debates on the issues. And as we head into Tuesday's election and then on to Michigan, South Carolina and the remaining states, we are confident we can and will win.

Our grassroots support has been tremendous. There are hundreds of volunteers in New Hampshire and around the country - knocking on doors, making phone calls and doing all the things we need to do to make sure we win.

The latest polls show me leading Mitt Romney in New Hampshire, but the race remains close and I need your help.

As you know, Mitt Romney has been pouring millions of dollars from his own fortune into advertising and paid staff in New Hampshire and Michigan. I rely on the generosity of my devoted supporters to financially support my campaign. That's why I'm asking for your immediate donation to help spread my message of a conservative agenda for change, victory against radical Islamic extremists, restoration of trust in our government, and prosperity for American families.

All of our hard work over the past year has come down to these final few weeks. The money we raise and spend will be the most critical of the primary-election-season. That's why it's so important for you to follow this link immediately to give $50, $100, $150, $250, $500, $1,000, or $2,300.

McCain Supporter, as I've said, I am confident I can and will win the nomination. Our campaign momentum continues to grow stronger each day. Please help us continue to build momentum by giving whatever you can afford, whether it's $50 or $500 - to help ensure victories in New Hampshire, Michigan and South Carolina.

Cindy and I continue to be thankful for your support.

Sincerely,

John McCain

P.S. The New Hampshire Primary is Tuesday, January 8th. Michigan, South Carolina and Florida are right around the corner. Please click here now to make an immediate online contribution and help propel my campaign to victory.

No comments: