Thursday, July 2, 2009

Austin Scott: 6/28/09 Campaign Update

Dear friend,

On June 27th I started my Walk of Georgia tour, which will take me on
foot through over 1,000 miles of Georgia. During the journey I plan
on meeting with as many of our citizens as possible to hear their
concerns and the challenges they face.

I am currently walking on the outskirts of Rome and would like to
field any questions that you might have about our mission on my Walk
of Georgia. As a member of the General Assembly for the last 14 years,
I understand the important role the press plays in our democracy.
That’s why I am committed to speaking with you by phone, email or in
person at any time. You can also track my progress through our State
by visiting www.WalkingWithAustin.com.

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself if we haven’t had the
chance to meet. I look forward to working with you as a come through
your areas. My team and I are committed to helping you fulfill your
obligations as journalists by promptly providing you with all relevant
information that can assist you with your work.

Thank you for all that you do for our State. Please do not hesitate
to contact me or a member of my team at any time. You can also find
more information about my campaign by visiting our website at
www.scottforga.com.

Sincerely,


Austin Scott

No comments: