Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rob Wasinger, Candidate for Congress, Kansas

Dear Friend,

The health care "debate" is getting out of control.

I put "debate" in quotations since the liberals in Washington don't want to debate... they demand a health care bill that will result over time in a complete government-run health "care" system.

I now put "care" in quotations because there is no way the government can provide "care" for people.

As a former chief-of-staff in the United States Senate I can tell you one thing about Washington: most politicians in Washington don't care about people, they care about influence, money, and ultimately, their own re-election.

And on health care, Obama advisers have made it clear they won't settle for a defeated bill. They are going to twist as many arms as they can in Washington until they get enough votes to pass.

Obama believes any bill passed is better than no bill at all simply to make it look like he's accomplished something.

Forget about the millions of lives at stake.

This is scary.

Make no doubt about it: The Obama and Pelosi plan will lead to rationing of health care.

I know it might sound crazy. But read closely at these statements.

-- Obama has said, "Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but taking the pain-killer."

-- Obama has said Americans are taking too many tests, too many exams, and too many services of all types.

-- Obama's economic advisor, Peter Orszag, has called for doctors to practice medicine more "efficiently."

-- Top White House health care advisor Ezekiel Emanuel has said young adults should be given priority over senior citizens because younger people have more years of life ahead of them.

This is disgusting.. and almost hard to believe.

But think about it a little more.

Obama said that efforts to save Terri Schiavo's life, a disabled woman who was being dehydrated to death by court order, were a mistake. Obama has supported infanticide.

The pattern is clear: Obama has no respect for human life and ObamaCare will lead to rationing.

So what do we do about it? We fight back!

That's why I am running for Congress.

As the father of nine children, I have a lot at stake for the future of America. And I know you do too.

That's why I am asking for your help.

As the former chief-of-staff to Senator Brownback, I have experience solving complex health care issues.

And I can tell you this: I have always put people and their health above political games.

When Terri Schiavo was being dehydrated by court order, I didn't look at poll numbers to rally the effort to save her life. That's why her brother, Bobby Schindler, has endorsed my candidacy.

I will always put lives above politics unlike the current liberal regime in Congress.

And I will fight for real health care reform. Cut the red tape. Establish real liability reform.

And let me tell you this and be very clear: I will not let anyone stop me.

We've had a real problem with politicians getting to Washington and becoming part of the Washington culture of special interests and lobbyists.

As the son of dairy truck driver and a public school cook, I have never forgotten my roots. I worked in Washington for over a decade and I've seen it all. I am ready to go back to Washington and clean things up. I have no time for lobbyists or special interests.

What I do have time for is fighting against the Obama/Pelosi agenda and fighting for real health care reform.

We cannot let Washington take over the health care system.

Please help my candidacy today.

My race has been named one of the Top 10 most competitive in the country and I really need your help to win it.

One of my liberal opponents has already donated himself $100,000.

I didn't make friends with lobbyists in Washington. I am not personally wealthy.
That's why I'm counting on you.

Will you join my team? I really need your help!

Let's work together to take back Congress in 2010. I am ready to lead the charge. I have the experience and values necessary to take on Washington and be a public servant for the people.

It's what I've been called all my life to do. I am a fourth generation Kansan from a family that has always answered the call to serve. My father served three tours of duty in Vietnam. His father served in World War II. My family has always answered the call to serve and I am proud to continue the tradition.

Will you help me? I need it more than ever.

I can't tell you how grateful I am that you took the time to read my request and I hope you will join my cause.

We can do this together. I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

Rob Wasinger
Candidate for Congress
1st Congressional District of Kansas
http://www.robwasinger.com

P.S. I am fed up with liberal agenda of Obama and Pelosi. As the father of nine children, I am stepping up to the plate to take this country back and to get Washington out of our everyday lives and communities. I believe individual communities and local doctors know best how to care for each other, not federal bureaucrats in Washington! Please join my team today, I really need your support!

No comments: