Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Saxby Chambliss on Winning the Runoff Election

U.S. Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.) today made the following statement after winning the runoff election:

“My family and I are deeply humbled by the outpouring of support our campaign has received over the past four weeks. I would like to thank my staff, the RNC, the NRSC, all of the Georgians throughout the state, and the volunteers from around the country who came out to make calls, knock on doors, and help with our get-out-the-vote effort. Our victory tonight sends a strong message to Washington, D.C., that Georgia still cares about conservative values - but this win is only the beginning. We have a lot of work to do over the next six years and I’m proud to have the opportunity to ensure Georgia has a strong voice in the Senate.”

No comments: