Friday, January 11, 2008

Mike Huckabee Adds James P. Pinkerton to Campaign Staff

James P. Pinkerton has become a senior advisor to former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee's presidential campaign, it was announced today.

"I am excited and honored to become part of Mike Huckabee's campaign. I have thought for a long time that he had the best ideas and the best message for our time--and when I met him, I saw that he was the best person for the job," Pinkerton said. "And then Ed Rollins, my old boss at the Reagan White House and at the Reagan Bush '84 campaign, said that I could help the Governor restore the magnificent Reagan coalition, I jumped at the opportunity."

Pinkerton has been a columnist for Newsday since 1993. He worked on domestic policy issues in the White House under presidents Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush. He worked in the 1980, 1984, 1988, and 1992 Republican presidential campaigns.

No comments: